Aquatics Programs at the Healdsburg Swim Center
The City i
s suspending the following programs and services through May 31, 2020:
• All parks and recreation classes, activities, camps, and sports programs.
• Operations at the Healdsburg Community Center, Healdsburg Senior Center, and the Swim Center
• Special event permits, park permits, and picnic reservations
• Rentals and meetings at the Community Center and Senior Center
• And in consultation with the Tayman Group, events and gatherings at the Villa Chanticleer
This decision comes after guidance from Gov. Gavin Newsom to postpone all non-essential gatherings and following the Sonoma County Health Officer's orders and recommendations addressing large and small gatherings.
During this time staff will be available at each facility and answering phones and email:
• Senior Center: 707-431-3324, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Community Center/Community Services: 707-431-3301, email@example.com
• Villa Chanticleer: 707-318-9925, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the suspension please visit https://www.ci.healdsburg.ca.us/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=407
**Please note that this information is subject to change**
Monthly Pass: $65/$55 (Ages 55+). Purchase your monthly pass online by visiting our
Join our team! We are currently recruiting aquatics staff for the 2020 season. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable leadership experience while working in a fast-paced and rewarding work environment. Includes a flexible work schedule and competitive pay rates. If you are interested in employment or would like more information please visit our employment page or contact Garrett Perdigao via email or at 707-431-3327.
Swim Center Information
The Healdsburg Swim Center is owned by the Healdsburg Unified School District and operated jointly by the District and the City. The facility includes a 25-meter, 8-lane competition pool with a diving board, small slide and a 2-3 foot deep training pool as well as showers/locker rooms, a spectator area with plenty of seating in bleachers and on the well-kept lawn area.
We operate a recreational swim program, comprehensive learn to swim program, lap swimming, and a youth swim team program during the the summer months. Our group and private lessons offers instruction for beginners to advanced swimmers, ages 6 months to 18 years old.
|To Be Determined|
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday (AM)||
9:00 AM - 11:40 AM
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday (PM)||4:00 PM - 6:00 PM||$5(Seniors)/$6(Non-Seniors)|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||$5(Seniors)/$6(Non-Seniors)|